Saturday, May 30, 2009

Buttered Nerd

I'm so so sick of my failed attempts to study. The fact that all my friends are done with their papers doesn't help. Or the fact that my non-friends are done with their papers too. I especially hate that the people-i-hate are done with their papers as well.. Good thing my list of people-i-hate is not particularly long. Well, not longer than usual anyway..

Everytime, i log on to FB i see more people put up pictures of their grad trips. Like people come back from their trip, uploaded their pictures, their friends comment on their grad trip pics until got nothing to comment alr, and i'm still studying.

To the readers who are done with their exams, i envy you so much i'm turning green!!
not the pretty green, but the mouldy and gross drain water kind of green, bleh..

Well at least i had fun at Butter on fri, loved the music, the beautiful people, and my whisky dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment